Welcome to the Atkins Law Firm, P.A. Tripp Atkins is a lawyer in Greenville, South Carolina practicing in the areas of divorce and family law and probate administration and litigation.
Tripp writes about many divorce and family law issues on his South Carolina Divorce and Family Law blog.
Connect w/ Us
- Almost Daily Inspirational Post: Happiness
- SC Separation and Divorce Essentials: Live Webinar
- Potential Income Used for Calculating Child Support
- 5 Reasons to Mediate Your Divorce
- I Saw Mommy Kissing Santa Claus: Is an Eyewitness Necessary to Prove Adultery in South Carolina?
- Service after a Separate Maintenance Hearing
- Sister Wives Can’t Share the Retirement Account – Update on Bigamous Marriage in South Carolina
- How Much Does Divorce Cost
- 3 Reasons You Should Consider filing for Separate Support and Maintenance rather than Divorce
- Establishing Paternity of a Child born During a Marriage
- Summer Child Care Tax Tips
- Tax Problems: Shouldn’t I wait until I get back on my feet to start fixing things?
- Reviving Your credit after resolving your IRS Tax Debt
- What is Currently Not Collectible Status?
- Why does the IRS ask for my spouse’s financial information?