Welcome to the Atkins Law Firm, P.A. Tripp Atkins is a lawyer in Greenville, South Carolina practicing in the areas of divorce and family law and probate administration and litigation.
Tripp writes about many divorce and family law issues on his South Carolina Divorce and Family Law blog.
Connect w/ Us
- When should you seek modification of your child support?
- What do I do about custody, visitation, property, and other issues while the divorce is proceeding?
- Almost Daily Inspirational Post: Happiness
- SC Separation and Divorce Essentials: Live Webinar
- Potential Income Used for Calculating Child Support
- 5 Reasons to Mediate Your Divorce
- I Saw Mommy Kissing Santa Claus: Is an Eyewitness Necessary to Prove Adultery in South Carolina?
- Service after a Separate Maintenance Hearing
- Sister Wives Can’t Share the Retirement Account – Update on Bigamous Marriage in South Carolina
- How Much Does Divorce Cost
- Summer Child Care Tax Tips
- Tax Problems: Shouldn’t I wait until I get back on my feet to start fixing things?
- Reviving Your credit after resolving your IRS Tax Debt
- What is Currently Not Collectible Status?
- Why does the IRS ask for my spouse’s financial information?