Welcome to the Atkins Law Firm, P.A. Tripp Atkins is a lawyer in Greenville, South Carolina practicing in the areas of divorce and family law and probate administration and litigation.
Tripp writes about many divorce and family law issues on his South Carolina Divorce and Family Law blog.
Connect w/ Us
- Inspiration: The vision pulls you
- Almost Daily Inspirational Quote: Keep Moving Forward!
- Almost Daily Inspirational Post: You’re not stuck
- Who Wins Custody of a Child when a Spouse Cheats?
- How Do We Prove the No Fault Divorce Ground: Continuous Separation for Over 1 Year
- Do Fathers have Custody Rights when Parents Were Never Married
- Help! How Can I Get Started Seeking Financial Assistance from my Spouse?
- My Spouse Won’t Leave…Can I Still File for Divorce?
- How do South Carolina Family Courts divide property and debts in divorce cases
- What should I expect at the initial consultation with my divorce lawyer?
- Summer Child Care Tax Tips
- Tax Problems: Shouldn’t I wait until I get back on my feet to start fixing things?
- Reviving Your credit after resolving your IRS Tax Debt
- What is Currently Not Collectible Status?
- Why does the IRS ask for my spouse’s financial information?