Child Support

Starting Child Support

If you and your child’s mother or father have separated and you need to start your child support, you may file for child support with your local family court.  If you are interested in trying to determine what child support would be in your case, you can learn how with this video: How to Calculate Child Support in South Carolina

Modifying Child Support

If you are under a court-ordered child support obligation and you would like to have your child support obligation or if you are receiving child support and would like to get it increased and there has been a substantial change of circumstances from the time your previous order was entered you may be eligible to have your child support order modified.

Child Support Blog Posts from